Last Updated: 11/23/2020
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Tameka Allen, LLC dba Allen Digital Group. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Allen Digital Group’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
License Unless otherwise stated, Allen Digital Group and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Allen Digital Group All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or this page for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Allen Digital Group does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Allen Digital Group, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such a view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Allen Digital Group shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. Allen Digital Group reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions. You warrant and represent that:
4. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. You hereby grant to Allen Digital Group a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
a. Government agencies; b. Search engines; c. News organizations; d. Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and e. Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity, shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsor.
Programs and Services
By purchasing our programs and services, you are consenting to the following terms and conditions.
1. Services to be provided. Tameka Allen, LLC dba Allen Digital Group (hereby known as “Company”) is providing educational information and resources to assist you (hereby known as “Client”) in launching your program online. Please be advised that this is not and is not meant to replace professional financial, tax, or legal services.
2. Cost. You agree to pay Tameka Allen, LLC the current fee for this program. This fee covers the cost of all services set forth above in paragraph 1.
3. Term. This Agreement is effective upon submission of your payment and shall continue through the existence of this program.
4. Cancellation / Refund Policy. There will be no refunds for our services or programs. Should you choose to cancel your participation, you will not receive a refund.
(a) Client Information: Any and all Client information and data of a confidential nature shall be treated by Company in the strictest confidence and not disclosed to third parties or used by Company for any purpose other than for providing Client with the services specified hereunder without Client’s express written consent. Confidential Information shall not include any information which (a) becomes available to the public through no breach of confidentiality by Company, (b) was in Company’s possession prior to receipt from the disclosure, (c) is received by Company independently from a third party free to disclose such information, or (d) is independently developed by Company without the use of the Client’s Confidential Information.
(b) Public Disclosure: Neither party may disclose the terms of this Agreement. Neither party shall make any formal or informal public statement, press release or other announcements regarding the existence or terms of this Agreement without the other party’s prior written approval.
(c) Non-Disparagement: Client shall, during and after the participation in and use of the Company’s services, refrain from making any statements or comments of a defamatory or disparaging nature to any third party regarding Company, or any of Company’s officers, directors, employees, personnel, agents, policies, services or products, other than to comply with the law.
6. Intellectual Property. This Program will contain intellectual property owned by Tameka Allen, LLC, including trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Program materials or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Program, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
7. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Tameka Allen, LLC pertaining to this service or program and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between us. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by Tameka Allen, LLC shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by Tameka Allen, LLC.
8. Signatures. By signing our agreements and completing your purchase, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to be bound by the terms contained herein.